Tuesday 15 November 2011

A New Beginning

Well, things just keeps brewing up in my head about what to write and I keep procrastinating....busy schedules,  academic priorities is the reason I give to myself but in reality its sheer laziness which I guess is getting chronic and I seriously need to work on it. Im hitting my silver jubilee of life with not so much as an achievement that I can be proud of. I've met some really good friends, fallen in love, got dumped, dumped someone, aspired to be a writer, went on a blind date, got drunk, tasted bitter defeat, laughed to tears, got a job and left it for greener pastures, went on a diet, cried myself to sleep, stayed alone for months and still aspiring to be a writer........the list goes on and I guess I am getting to know the wilder side of me more :P I know this isn't enough. I've a lot more coming up and I just have to give time to the things that matter the most to me. I wish I am more organised like some of my friends.......I screwed up many things in life for which there is no way back but atleast I have a hope that a better tomorrow awaits me and this is all that matters now. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you :):)