Friday 25 November 2011

To be a better person

There are people in my life whom I admire to the highest degree....i value the qualities they have and I really wish i am half as good as them...it is what makes them stand out in the crowd..its their identity. It takes a lot of experience and outlook to be the person we are today....I see a successful woman walking equally with her male counterparts and admire her gracefulness and intelligence but I overlook the toil she had endured all these years to be the person she is today!!

Each day i wish I were a better person...better in each way.....more humble, loving, kind, gossip less, more forgiving, spiritual and a little more selfless.....I know im this selfish, arrogant, carefree and impulsive person but I wish I can change!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you :):)